The Blessinngs of the Lord make rich...
Matching PJs and ready for bed. Aren't they adorable? My and ALL FOUR of my daughters. My cup really runs over!! Gianna and Celia. I am glad that we prepared ourselves for CP. She is only hypontic in her neck, but she is spastic in her arms, so she is resourseful and uses her feet to grab toys you hold up for her. She is happy, smiley, and sweet as sugar. I am not upset so understand I am saying this as more matter of fact, but she is like a 6 month old in every way. I pray for her sake that some good therapy and nutrition will help her tremendously. She is definitely on the more severe end of CP. We are not shocked, in fact I really expected this end of the spectrum. Please don't feel "sorry" for us or her. She is a blessing and we are privileged to be called to such a child. Right after we got back to the hotel room. Sofia only wants ME or Aria. Or she is crying pretty hysterically. We don't mind- at least I have some one to take turns with if I need ...
Wooo hooo!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Gianna AND to her mom!
Yahoo! Life is going to get easier for you!
ReplyDeleteWay to go girl! Plus love the newspaper :o) cute!
ReplyDeleteYeah!!
ReplyDeleteI think mommy needs brave awards for this!!! Why do all the awards go to the little ones? Who is doing all the work here???? I see a shopping trip in your future......
ReplyDeleteI think the headline should be "Mommy Has Her Sanity Again!" Congrats to all involved in this undertaking!
ReplyDeleteHey, I think that anonymous post is from my sweet, sweet husband????
ReplyDeleteThe word" brave award" gave you away Sweetie! I doubt many other families use that term ;)
You are wonderful for the thought, but all i need is YOU!!!
Best of luck for continued success!I'll be starting this task in a few more months.
ReplyDeleteAwesome news and congrats!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! Congrats to you all!
ReplyDeleteThat is a huge accomplishment! Thought I would come out of lurkdom and say Congratulations! I have no idea how I found your blog but I check in on you daily. We are in process of a SN adoption and I love to follow along (as many of us do). Blessings,
ReplyDeleteMommy